Close to 200 newspapers, magazines, radio stations and TV channels as well as information agencies cover Expocentre's exhibitions, its activity, development and cooperation with overseas partners. Almost 500 journalists are accredited by Expocentre's Press Service.
Expocentre's Press Center:
- gives accreditation to journalists who cover events held at Expocentre Fairgrounds
- organizes press conferences, briefings and presentations devoted to Expocentre's exhibitions and its activity
- provides journalists with information about Expocentre's exhibition schedule
- issues press releases about Expocentre's exhibitions
- publishes Vestnik press-sluzhby (available only in Russian) and sends it to the subscribed members of the media.
Accreditation, tel.: + 7 (495) 605-71-54
Information, tel.: + 7 (495) 605-71-54, 605-68-28
Fax: + 7 (495) 609-41-30
How to Get to Press Center
Expocentre's Press Center is located in office 123, 2nd floor of Congress Centre, entrance from Krasnopresnenskaya riverside.
Expocentre's Press Service
Vystavochnaya, Delovoy Tsentr metro station
14, Krasnopresnenskaya naberezhnaya
Congress Centre, Office 123, (riverside entrance)
Any day during the exhibition running from 10:00 to 12:00 and from 13:00 to 15:00.